The Buddhist community not yet forgets the pressure and the headache of International community for the LTTE issue,
It’s because, the Srilankan Government has killed human rights as every international communities said.
The demolition of Dambulla Mosque is not the overnight job, but it’s planned and someone has the remote control to operating a particular team.
They destroyed the Mosque building because of only reason the Dambulla area is “sacred town”
Let me as you few questions,
1. If its sacred town, how can allow the hotels and restaurants where facilitating liquid and alcoholic drinks.
2. Is it ok for international sport stadium being inside the boundary?
3. Is it allowed non Buddhist personals pay visit into sacred town and spit around?
On the other hand,
The Monks and international should know Who is Muslims in Srilanka?
1. Is Muslims fight against the country in any type of the critical situations? Like mawanella burn or Northern Muslim’s refugee immigration?
2. These monks don’t know who is Muslims in Srilanka?
3. What are their participations and the support in nation’s freedom?
4. Is Muslim community fight for divide the island? Or demand for?
5. Is Muslim community call the international and complain and publish the indoor issues?
6. Which religious community helping in various aspects from international countries? Like Middle East or Western or India or China?
7. Which religious community voted in Geneva summit for Human Rights and Democracy?
The international human rights personals, governments and Medias should open their mouth,
Always human right is right even any situations and in any community.
Muslims are always willing Peace throughout the world.
I hope Hon. President will solve this issue by using his full power,
Also I believe the Buddhist brothers will obey what he says.
Don’t destroy the justice while the ministry of justice is a Muslim.
I hope Buddhism is no way immune to propagate violence or aggressive behavior.
advice us to create more............