Back to Home land,

Matrangal thevai - Suvai 12

Back to Home land, 




I am a refuge from Vanni - North of Srilanka.

Now I am happy by listing the word "we are working for resettlement"



We have to say our full mouthful thanks to our president Hon.Mahinda Rajapaksa and our M.P. Minister of Resettlement & Disaster Relief Services Hon. Rishad Bathiudeen



I hope we will back with full necessary facilities, e.i School, hospital, Govt offices, water supplies and others.



I am ready to say to all our nation who ready to back to Vanni, please put together out hand to develop within the new city structure for human life atmosphere.



I have mentioned the maximum needs and remarks in my Book “tri villages of Musali divition” which our peoples are requesting from government and non government societies.


please come togher with fruitefull ideas to develop our Home land.
எப்போதும் உங்கள் ஆலோசனைகளை எதிர்பார்க்கின்றோம்.

No comments: